Why was my Aadhar update request rejected ?
The update request can be rejected due to one of the following reasons;
- Wrong Address Proof/Identity Proof document uploaded
- Address Proof/Identity Proof document is not self-attested
- Transliteration error
- Supporting documents not self-attested by the resident
- Document uploaded through online SSUP portal is not found to be scanned copies of original documents - Mobile and Aadhaar shared in the form is incorrect
- Supporting documents are not in the name of the resident