Answered on January 14,2018
It is legally necessary for banks to verify identity of all bank account holders and link them with Aadhaar to weed out accounts being operated by fraudsters, money-launderers, criminals, etc. Once every bank account is verified and linked with Aadhaar, and if anyone fraudulently withdraws money from your account, the fraudster can be easily tracked and punished. Therefore, by linking your bank accounts with Aadhaar, your bank accounts become more secure and banking system becomes safer.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?