Answered on September 20,2018
Cheque gets returned due to a number of reasons such as insufficient funds, illegible signature, payment stopped by court order etc. Each of these cheque return reason is given a return code.
Return code 40 means that cheque needs to be presented with documents to confirm the veracity of the cheque. Paying bank might request the cheque holder to bring a certified copy of cheque duly sealed and signed by the bank manager.
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every m ..?
- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form ..?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equ ..?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into ..?
- What is the road tax amount for yellow board vehicle while purchasing?