Answered on December 04,2022
You can login to your DigiLocker account and go to " Unique Identification Authority of India" under "Central Government " category and complete the e-Kyc process to link/update your Aadhaar in DigiLocker.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How to change/update my profile picture on digilocker? In my profile I can see my image which has been their on my Aadhar card when I was a kid. I have already updated my Aadhar few years back but unable to see the updated photo here. Write Answer
- Can Digilocker account be opened without Aadhar registered mobile? Write Answer
- How to recover my digilocker account as I forgot my password? But whenever I am putting my aadhar no or mobile number in the forgot password option it is showing enter a valid phone no/aadhar no. What to do now? Write Answer
- I want to delete one digilocker account with my mother's mobile number and my Aadhar card number by mistake as I already have another account of my own with my mobile number. How to delete the one with my Aadhar card number and my mother's phone number? Write Answer
- What to do when unknown person has linked my aadhar number to his digilocker account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.