Answered on September 27,2023
If you are doing Khata transfer through gift deed, release deed, relinquishment deed or WILL, we have option to submit the parent deed (previous owner's deed)
If the khata transfer through sale deed, we don't have option to upload parent deed on sakala online services.
It not mandatory to submit the parent if the khata transfer through sale deed. But in few exemption case, BBMP may demand parent deed for cross verification. You may share the parent deed via email or WhatsApp (don't visit the BBMP office)
Very few staffs may intentionally ask you to submit physical copy even through you uploaded all the documents on sakala website because they may get a change to bribe. If you come a cross such incident please call Sakala customer care 080-44554455 and report the matter
I had a similar experience and I reported the matter to Sakala customer care, they raised the complain against the staff and I my khata was ready within a week
Based on your question, your application is already rejected so you can call the sakala customer and file an appeal, your application will pass to higher officer for review but the worst is it may take another 30 working days of time.
My suggestion is that file an appeal for existing khata application, file a new application as well and keep connected with sakala customer care for easy process of your application
All the best!
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What is the process of transferring property through gift deed where the donee and donor both are in blood relation at Delhi? Write Answer
- How to check the validity of a Power of Attorney? Write Answer
- How to sell property in Bangalore without khata? Write Answer
- Someone else has created and sold our father's land in Karnataka in a handwritten statement saying that they bought it in 1957. What should we do? Write Answer
- After my registration, when I went to do khata transfer, the sale deed is not showing in panchayat website. How to solve it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.