Answered on November 03,2020
In Karnataka, one can get the certified copy of sale deed online only if the property registered after 2004.
There is no online provision to obtain the sale deed if property registered before 2004.
Log into Kaveri Online Services and apply for a certified copy of sale deed.
Property registration number or following details of the property is mandatory to apply online,
- District where the property located
- Sub-Register office where the was registered
- Document Number or Allotment Number
- Book Type
- Year of Registration
We provide the service of obtaining a certified copy of sale deed. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- I have purchased empty plot in karnataka state. The total area as per sale deed registered is less than the area as per the approved sketch having a difference in area of 500 sqft . Now the original owner of the property who has sold to 2nd party and 2nd party sold to me . The original owner of the property is making problems by marking 500sqft of the area inside the approved sketch and not allowing me to fence the 500 sqft area. The reason he is encroaching as per his statement is that land is converted as per alienation order is less by 500 sqft but in the same DC approved sketch is showing area 500 sqft more which is not registered in sale deed. Write Answer
- How sell industrial estate plot or shed which is in lease cum sale deed in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Can I sell my plot with certified copies of Sale Deed in Karnataka? Will the broker try to reduce the price? Write Answer
- I did land purchase agreement in Karnataka with one person and the land is in four brothers name. What is procedure of sale deed? Write Answer
- How to get registered document online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.