Answered on October 13,2021
Make sure that you made your entries are correct, especially the allotment number and name of the sub-registrar office in Kaveri Online services.
If still wrong certified copy popup instead actual copy, contact your sub-registrar office to correct the same. (mistake happens)
Carry the following documents to sub-registrar office where you registered the property
- Sale Deed (orginal)
- Latest EC
- Latest tax paid receipt
Sub-registrar will re-scan your sale deed and upload the correct copy.
For assistance, please chat with us, click the below Whatsapp button.
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What if khata transfer is not done within 3 months ?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?
- What is the format for an affidavit for a joint Khata transfer through BBMP SAKA online service?
- How to enter fourth name of joint owner in seva sindu for khata transfer ?