Where to raise complaint when toll beam damages the car? At guilalu toll after the tag debitted the toll the beam rose up and as soon as we moved our car the beam dropped again damaging the car. Where and to whom should one raise the complaint?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited verified
Answered on September 11,2023

You may raise a complaint with the 1033 NHAI helpline.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to fix fastag issues?

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide