Answered on February 01,2018
Contact District Statistical Officer, BBMP at any of the location for obtaining Birth Certificate.
- Malleshwaram: 080-2337 5109
- Gandhinagar: 080-2287 2986
- Chickpet: 080-2226 6705
- Mahalakshmipuram: 080-2332 4767
- Binnypet and J P Nagar: 080-2676 3510
- Chamarajpet: 080-2223 3819
- Basavanagudi: 080-2661 3041
- Jayanagar and Madivala: 080-2664 7079
- Ashoknagar: 080-2558 3601
- Banaswadi: 080-2551 0276
- Bharatinagar: 080-2555 5821
- Shivajinagar and Jayamahal: 080-2226 2089
- Ganganagar: 080-2333 1703
How to get Birth Certificate in Karnataka? (2022)A birth certificate is an official statement confirming the date of birth, birthplace, sex and name of the newborn baby. A birth certificate proves the legal existence of an individual ..
- I was born in Mysore in 1998, I only have my mothers hospital discharge sheet with my gender and birth name and with my fathers name mentioned in the address. It has my date of birth mentioned in it as well. From where do I get my birth certificate issued? Should I go to Mysore or can I get it done in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How to get my name changed in my child's birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to do name change on birth certificate due to change in religion in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is the right way to change the complete name change in birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I want to incorporate my daughter's name in the birth certificate who was born in 1988. What's the procedure and also please confirm whether i can get it done in any BBMP office or should I go to same office where the birth certificate was issued? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.