My father's original name is Babu Kumar Chowdhury. But in my birth certificate it was mistakenly written as Babul Chowdhury . In my 10th and 12th Board certificate my father's name is written as Babul Chowdhury as per my birth certificate. I have an affidavit which states that "Babu Kumar Chowdhury and Babul Chowdhury is the same and identical person ". The big problem starts here ,in my Caste certificate my father's name is mistakenly written as Babu Chowdhury (Kumar missing). What should I do to change my father's name to Babu Kumar Chowdhury in my caste certificate ?

Support Team Yourdoorstep
Answered on February 12,2022

Dear All, Only gazette can help in same as your father name is written wrong in 10th marksheet and other education documents.

With the help of gazette, you can fix this issue only. Gazette will also help in correction of cast certificate as well.

Your is the India largest document company who help in gazette. Connect them for guidance.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to Change Your Name Legally in India?

There are multiple reasons to change your name such as Initial is missing or not expanded Middle or last name is missing The name differs in certificates issued in schools or ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide