Answered on December 13,2020
Birth corrections can be done in CDMA or CRS.
Watch this video to get idea on how actual process happens at department end. Hope it helps
Answered on October 22,2019
You can use this format.
- How many days does it take for the approval of the birth certificate from meeseva and municipal corporation in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- Is it possible to change the complete name of a child on birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I was born in Vijayawada in the year 1987.I need birth certificate but how can I get it through online? Write Answer
- I was born in Bangalore in 1990. After two years, I returned to Andhra Pradesh and stayed for 25 years. How do I get a caste certificate in A.P.? Will they give the caste certificate in Andhra Pradesh because of my birth certificate from Bangalore? Write Answer
- What is the process of obtaining a lost birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.