Answered on February 03,2018
You can download rental agreement format from here.
- After downloading form 16C from TRACES, do tenants need to sign it? If the tenant need to sign it, then does tenant need to sign it digitally or simply manually by pen? Write Answer
- Is it necessary to pay stamp duty for 11 month rental agreement? Write Answer
- I am a foreigner resident of India (from Italy) since 7 years. I know I can buy a property in India. But can I rent out this property when I am not living there? Write Answer
- My Landlord has stated in the Rental Agreement that the Licensee will not apply, obtain and secure any kind of papers, documents, permits, licences and ration card etc in respect of the said room premises to & from the Govt. M.M, C, and rationing Dett in any manner. How do i update my Address on Aadhaar and other Documents? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.