Answered on November 10,2022
For Khata transfer through WILL, we need to submit the registered mother deed as well
Also, following documents are required for Khata transfer:
- FORM 15 Encumbrance certificate (EC)
- Tax paid receipt
- Donor's Khata
- Your aadhaar
- Family tree certificate from Revenue department
We provide end-to-end assistance for Khata transfer. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- How to get SPOA registered in karnataka for property in Gujarat and Maharashtra? Write Answer
- Can i buy a non conversation land in Bangalore near mylsandndra for construction of an house? Write Answer
- I applied for Khata transfer online and after all the procedure I'm given only one certificate called Uttara Patra. Is uttara Patra the khata certificate? And what is pramana Patra and Extract? Would we be also getting pramana? Write Answer
- How can I get e swathu from Municipal katha site? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.