Answered on November 10,2022
For Khata transfer through WILL, we need to submit the registered mother deed as well
Also, following documents are required for Khata transfer:
- FORM 15 Encumbrance certificate (EC)
- Tax paid receipt
- Donor's Khata
- Your aadhaar
- Family tree certificate from Revenue department
We provide end-to-end assistance for Khata transfer. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020
Thank you for reading…
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- I purchased an apartment in Kadugodi. In our building there are 4 floor. Mine is ground floor. And site is in A Khata. But if i go and ask for my ground floor apartment they are telling we do B khata. How to verify it? Write Answer
- Due to a resurvey error, property belonging to two brothers ended up included only under one's name. He is paying taxes for over 14 years now. But he doesn't have any deed on that property.How can I change ownership to true owner in Village records? Write Answer
- In my name 1 gunta land is in the Bijapur city. I am having agreement documents and D Uttara paper, but it is not in RTC .how can I go ahead to occupy the land legally? Write Answer
- What is the validty of e-challan for payment of stamp duty in Karnataka - Is it 7 calendar days or 7 working days? Also if I make a payment in the evening, when does the clock for 7 days start ? Write Answer
- How to find the stage/phase/extn of the property in Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.