When sale deed is present do i have to give mother deed also in case of kata transfer through registered will?


For Khata transfer through WILL, we need to submit the registered mother deed as well 

Also, following documents are required for Khata transfer:

  • FORM 15 Encumbrance certificate (EC)
  • Tax paid receipt 
  • Donor's Khata
  • Your aadhaar
  • Family tree certificate from Revenue department 


We provide end-to-end assistance for Khata transfer. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020

Thank you for reading…

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question