Answered on December 17,2017
The validity of a minor's passport is restricted to five years or till they attain the age of 18, whichever is earlier. But the minors aged between 15 to 18 years can apply either for a 10-year validity passport or for a passport which is valid till they attain the age of 18 years. Different fees are applicable depending upon which category they are applying for.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?