My passport name is different. But now my adhar card, pan card all are having different spelling. What should I do to change spelling of my name in passport?

Amit Upadhyay Amit Upadhyay
Answered on February 17,2023

Get your current/correct name change advertised in two newspaper English and local language. Carry newspaper during visit to passport seva Kendra in original with other documents.

Apply for new passport renewal giving name change as reason.

Your passport will be issued .

It will be normal passport application, not in Tatkal.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question