Answered on December 11,2021
Transaction Reference Number or Transaction ID is an unique ID which shows your actual payment transaction that used to book the ticket using IRCTC website. No other ticket in IRCTC system can have the same Transaction ID. But over some months this ID shall be rotated. From: Train Platform Locator
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can I booked I ticket? Write Answer
- How to book tickets 4 hours before train departure? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.