Answered on February 14,2022
If you got confirmed ticket then you will find on your ticket railway as it already mentioned on your ticket in this format, ex. S3, 47, LB, it means you are allotted 47 number lower berth in S3 coach. And in case of waiting list or RAC ticket Coach No. & Seat No. will be allocated after chart preparation. From: Indian Train Enquiry
- Is Forex Trading Legal In India? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.