Answered on January 16,2022
Yes of course, train show regret for general quota but not for tatkal quota. Tatkal ticket booked 24 hours before the departure of train from source station, so you can book train ticket in this quota. From: Indian Train
- What to do if the railway is using out land without aquisition? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- What is the tatkal timing on sunday to book monday's train ticket? Write Answer
- I bought train ticket through phone pay. I get message with ticket refrence number only. Now how to get my ticket? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.