Answered on January 16,2022
Yes of course, train show regret for general quota but not for tatkal quota. Tatkal ticket booked 24 hours before the departure of train from source station, so you can book train ticket in this quota. From: Indian Train
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get IRCTC e ticket through email? Write Answer
- Is document downloaded from/generated by digilocker valid as a id proof during IRCTC ticket checking? I ask this because when i showed the doc which was was on my phone to the TTE he refused to accept it and asked me to show the same doc opening the app. Write Answer
- What happened if my Offline WL Train Ticket is not confirmed? Can I get refund after the departure time? Write Answer
- Maine senior citizen me ticket book kiya. Booking ke time avail 7 dikha rha tha lekin ticket krne ke baad wo RLWL show kar rha hai? Write Answer
- While i checked my current ticket status it is showing 'this halt has been deleted from train route'. Should I wait or plan an alternative, as my journey date is still 38 days ahead? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.