Answered on February 01,2018
If adoption is from Registered Institution or from relatives, Birth Certificate can be issued by obtaining adoption Deed. If it is not from registered institution,Adoption Deed and Adoption Order is required.
- If i am 70 year old and i lost my sslc certificate., can i get my passport reissue with date of birth mentioned in old passport? Write Answer
- I have recently completed my btech ,now I want apply for passport should I apply as student or what option should I select? Write Answer
- How can NRIs rectify incorrect date in their birth certificate? Write Answer
- What is the procedure to include name on birth certificate of my daughter 5 months old in Karnataka. Hospital provided birth certificate has no name in it.Can permanent address be changed in birth certificate? Write Answer
- I am 65 years old. But I do not have SSLC marks card. This is for renewal of passport. If I show any other document ie pancard, old passport, etc will it be acceptable? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.