Answered on January 28,2018
Fee for Marriage Certificate in Karnataka
- Fee for application is Rs.5 and fee for certified copy is Rs.10.
- Fee for solemnization of marriage is Rs.10, Rs.15 extra for solemnization in place other than office.
- Fee for notice of intended marriage is Rs 3.
- fee for certified copy of certificate of marriage is Rs.2
- In how many days the incentives will come for intercaste marriage? Write Answer
- How many days it will take for intercaste marriage amount to transfer our account in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have applied for registered marriage in Karnataka. They have asked for the 10th marksheet and community certificate but I have lost my 10th mark sheet and I have Xerox copy attested by government officials. İs xerox ok or else I have to reapply for the original? Write Answer
- I have already applied for the incentive for intercaste marriage in Karnataka from Social Welfare Department, some 6 months back. We have not got any amount from the government. What to do? Write Answer
- How much days it will take to get assistance after I apply for the inter-caste marriage scheme? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.