Answered on January 18,2019
Mathrushree scheme is for pregnant women in Karnataka. As per this scheme, pregnant women will get a total allowance of Rs. 6000 from government of Karnataka
- Applicant should belong to a BPL family
- Applicant should have bank account linked with Aadhaar card
- Applicable only for the first two children of the mother
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- ജനന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിൽ കുട്ടിയുടെ പേരിന്റെ കൂടെ ഇനിഷ്യൽ നിർബന്ധമാണോ? Write Answer
- ജനന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിൽ കുട്ടിയുടെ പേരിന്റെ കൂടെ initial ഉണ്ട് സ്കൂളിലും ഇനി അങ്ങനെ തന്നെ ചേർക്കേണ്ടതുണ്ടോ ? Write Answer
- How to get birth certificate in Kerala ? No proof in my hand. Birth year in 1992. Birth place SAT Hospital. Write Answer
- Ente husbandtent birth certificate eduthittilla. Aadhar cardil date of birthil mistak und. Athin birth certificate venam. Enth cheyyum? Write Answer
- How to get 1999 birth certificate in Karnataka if I wasn't registered in a hospital, but rather born at home? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.