Answered on January 24,2018
Premium tatkal is an online-only reservation facility that was bought by Indian Railways on October 1st 2014 to increase their revenue. Under premium tatkal, the price of the tatkal ticket varies based on the demand. For example, if you pay 20% more than a normal ticket for tatkal ticket, for premium tatkal you will pay 30%-40% more than the normal tatkal ticket.
- How can I booked I ticket? Write Answer
- How to book tickets 4 hours before train departure? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
- How to change my state in IRCTC account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.