Answered on January 18,2019
Mathrushree scheme is for pregnant women in Karnataka. As per this scheme, pregnant women will get a total allowance of Rs. 6000 from government of Karnataka
In this scheme, Rs.1000 per month is being directly transferred to the Aadhaar linked bank account of pregnant women of BPL families for three months prior to the delivery and three months after the delivery. So, the pregnant mother will get Rs. 1000 per month on seventh, eight and ninth month of pregnancy and Rs. 1000 per month on first , second and third month after delivery.
The amount is being directly transferred to the Aadhaar linked bank account of pregnant women of BPL families for three months prior to the delivery and three months for the lactating mother.
The scheme will be implemented from 1st November 2018.This scheme is applicable only for the first two children of the mother. An amount of Rs.350 crore is earmarked for this scheme.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get Birth Certificate in Karnataka?A birth certificate is an official statement confirming the date of birth, birthplace, sex and name of the newborn baby. A birth certificate proves the legal existence of an individual ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- My grandfather was born in Karwar in the year 1923. So, if I want to search for the birth certificate how to do it and which office do I need to do a follow-up? Write Answer
- I have a hand-written birth certificate and need a digitalized (digitally signed) version. I live out of Karnataka. What would be the process and required documents? Also, can this be done online? Write Answer
- How do I get my birth certificate from BBMP as I was born in 1949 in Jalahalli Airforce station Karnataka? Write Answer
- My nephew is 17 years old. But in his Karnataka birth certificate his name is not included. What is the process he should follow to get inclusion of his name? Write Answer
- मुझे बर्थ सर्टिफिकेट सुधारना है और मैं 22 साल कि हूं और सब सर्टिफिकेट गुजरात राज्य के है और मैं कर्नाटक राज्य में पैदा हुए थी तो कौन से डोक्युमेंट चाहि ए। Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.