Answered on December 23,2017
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is the unique identification number to file IT returns, usually for the salaried people or any other person who receives taxable income. While TAN is the unique identification number of the tax deductors, who are authorized to deduct TDS or TCS.
- My pm kisan samman status is showing payment processed in first installment & remaning are blanked as account is inactive due to income tax payee. Since I am submitting my Zero tax return from 2020-2021, whether I am eligible to get benefite of kisan samman nidhi ? Write Answer
- I was income tax payee in FY 2019-2020 & after that submitting Zero ITR. Whether I am eligible to get benefited of pm kisan samman Nidhi ? Write Answer
- Can you give an example on how it will be covered under Vivad se Vishwas scheme, if there is substantive addition as well as protective addition in the case of the same assessee for a different assessment year? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.