Answered on January 11,2019
I am assuming that you don't have birth certificate issued earlier and you also don't have your hospital records.In that case, you should get a Non Availability Certificate from the respective Authority. The Non-Availability Certificate is an acknowledgement or endorsement from the authority stating that the birth certificate is not available with them. Applicants have to fill a form and submit it to the authority, who will then verify the data and issue the acknowledgement.
You have to take this certificate and contact a lawyer. They'll ask you to bring your school passing certificate, voter ID card etc to prove that your Date of Birth as stated by you. A lawyer files an application in the court and after verification, a court order will be issued to issue you a birth certificate.
- How can I find ancestors residential proof or school leaving certificate before 1960 in pune? My grandparents used to stay in pune before 1960, but they left pune due to pansheth dam flood. How can I find any document or record stating their caste ? Write Answer
- How to get birth certificate by a 40 years old person who has misplaced his original birth certificate issued by BBMP? Only Voter id and Aadhar card available. Write Answer
- ഞാൻ കാലിക്കറ്റ് university യിൽനിന്ന് 2014ൽ BEd,2018 ൽ PGകഴിഞ്ഞു.അതിനുശേഷമാണ് SSLC ബുക്കിൽ ജനനത്തീയ്യത്തി തിരുത്തിയത്. അത്കൊണ്ട് PG BED ന്റെ ഒർജിനൽ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ന് ONLINE ആയി അപേക്ഷിക്കാൻ സാധിക്കുന്നില്ല. ഒർജിനലിന് അപേക്ഷിക്കാൻ എന്താണ്ചെ യ്യേണ്ടത്? Write Answer
- How to change the initial in birth certificate of my son in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- I had my old birth certificate. Now as a part of my further studies I need to submit the birth certificate in printed format. However, when I searched the certificate in sevana online certificate, I was not able to find them. What should I do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.