What forms are required to re-register vehicle in Bangalore ?

Lodha Lodha
Answered on December 27,2017
  1. FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
  2. FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
  3. KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
  4. CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
  5. CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
     For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy. 

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Other State Vehicle in Karnataka: RTO Rules, NOC, Address Change, Road Tax, Registration [2024]

When you take a vehicle from any other State to Karnataka, you need to do either or all of the following based on your period of stay in Karnataka. Get NOC Certificate from Other..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide