What forms are required to re-register vehicle in Bangalore ?
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I bought a bike from Delhi and after 5 years I shifted myself from Delhi to Kolkata and took my bike without getting an NOC from Delhi. I want to take an NOC now. Shall I have to take my bike to Delhi again while submitting documents for NOC?
I had taken a NOC from Bangalore RTO in Feb 2019. I kept my car in Bihar but never registered because I was out of India. I want to register my car now in Bihar. Will the NOC work? How much is fine. Will I be charged by Bihar RTO for delayed registration/ expired NOC? After registration in Bihar, can I apply for Road Tax refund from Bangalore RTO? How much time does it take?
I have a second-hand motorbike from another state. I want to pay the road tax for it in Karnataka now. The current value of motorbike is INR 40,000 as per the Insurance Company. Original Price was INR 95,000 and I bought it second hand at 70,000. The date of purchase is June 2011. I bought it on December 2015. What is the total amount of road tax payable in Karnataka? Also, what is the procedure for paying the road-tax?