What forms are required to re-register vehicle in Bangalore ?
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am planning to bring my car in Bangalore. My car is having Jharkhand registered number (JH01). I don't want to re-register my car here as I will keep my car here for maximum of 3 years. What is the procedure to get my car here in Bangalore without going for registration. I spoke to RTO in my native and they told once NOC is issued against the car then it will be difficult to bring it back to Jharkhand. Is paying only road tax in Bangalore serve my purpose without being penalised by the traffic police in case they check my documents if caught? Is it possible to pay the road tax on yearly basis in Bangalore? It will be helpful if anyone can share me the complete procedure for car movement.
I have taken NOC from Pune RTO for Noida registration in 2016, but due to some issue NOC was not accepted by Noida RTO. But they mentioned that NOC was not used. Now don't want NOC for any other state. So is it necessary to cancel the NOC? Is my vehicle still registered with Pune RTO? Do I have to re-register my vehicle? What will be the cost if so?