What forms are required to re-register vehicle in Bangalore ?
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
For calculating the road tax in Bangalore for a car registered in Kerala, should I consider the price at which I buy the car from the original owner or the price at which the original owner buys it from the showroom ?