Answered on December 27,2017
Answered on December 27,2017
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
- Njan 2009 il Toyota Qualis enna vehicle Excise Department il ninum auction vilichu vandi euthu . Kazija 12 year ayi njan vandi odichunnu . Ennal Njan vandi owner ship transfer cheyan e vahan software il nokumbol athil blacklisted ennu kanichunnu. Qualis vehicle 2006 il malappuram district il ninum stolen aya vehicle anne. Message -- "Vehicle is Blacklisted due to Reason [OTHERS] in State [ Kerala ] at Office [ MALAPPURAM RTO ],Please Contact to the RTO. " Njan nilavil Neyyattinkara anne thamasam . Vehicle register cheythirikunathu Neyytinkara RTO yude kizil anne 2009 il thanne anne njan car register cheythirikunnathu. Sir enike enthu cheyan pattum sir.
- My husband has a bike which was bought and registered in Karnataka. In 2018, he took a NOC from Karnataka RTO as he shifted his base to Kolkata. But, due to some issues, he couldn't register it in Kolkata. Now, it is 2020 and he wants to sell the bike. What is the way to sell it with a expired NOC?
- My residence is in KA53 RTO jurisdiction. But my two-wheeler vehicle belongs to KA04. My vehicle is due for FC renewal by Nov 20. Can I renewal FC in KA53? My RC is still in book format.
- My vehicle is registered in Bangalore RTO and now if it is re-registered to a new RTO and if the road tax of new state is less than previous state, in this case, should I pay the road tax again to new RTO or previous will work?
- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- Complete Guide on RTO Services in Karnataka
- We bought a new Activa from a Maharashtra dealer. After that, the vehicle was registered from RTO in Karnataka. Who will provide the HSRP NUMBER PLATE or what is the process of that?