Answered on December 27,2017
Answered on December 27,2017
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
- My husband has a bike which was bought and registered in Karnataka. In 2018, he took a NOC from Karnataka RTO as he shifted his base to Kolkata. But, due to some issues, he couldn't register it in Kolkata. Now, it is 2020 and he wants to sell the bike. What is the way to sell it with a expired NOC?
- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- My residence is in KA53 RTO jurisdiction. But my two-wheeler vehicle belongs to KA04. My vehicle is due for FC renewal by Nov 20. Can I renewal FC in KA53? My RC is still in book format.
- I had bought a bike in Bangalore in 2017. On 2018 June, I had to move to Kolkata and I took an NOC from Bangalore RTO and registered my vehicle in Kolkata RTO (paying the road tax in West Bengal and getting a new RC book). Now I have plans to move back to Bangalore. I have not taken refund of the road tax that I had paid in Bangalore. Can I ride my bike legally in Bangalore now? If not, what are the formalities I need to do now?
- Complete Guide on RTO Services in Karnataka
- My brother bike registered in Tamilnadu, moved to Bangalore after getting NOC from RTO. Now I got the bike back to Tamilnadu because of my brother moved to USA. Bike is in his name, can I cancel the NOC issued in Bangalore? How to do, will they need my bike there or my brother(owner) over there physically? If there's anything I can do online, without going to Bangalore?
- What is the procedure to purchase a 4-year-old Pondicherry passing vehicle and register it in my name in Karnataka?