What forms are required to re-register vehicle in Bangalore ?
- FORM 28 : This form is to request RTO for NOC. (earlier state)
- FORM KMV- T – 14 : This form is for LTT tax calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- KMV 27- This form is for intimating the RTO for vehicle movement in the state. This is also required for registration of vehicle.
- CMV 33- This form is for address change/entry request to RTO.
- CMV 27- This for is for applying new registration mark.
For hypothecated vehicle three copies of forms required. Others need one copy.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?
I have bought 2014 model Ford EcoSport three days back and is planning to go to Bengaluru. I have transferred car to my name. How much tax I need to deposit for invoice amount 738389.43 . Also, How the refund will be provided to the person from whom I have bought ?
I want to move my i20 car from Noida to Bangalore, for how long can I drive my car in Bangalore without obtaining NOC from Noida RTO, and without paying Karnataka road-tax and without changing number? Is it possible/advisable to not get the NOC? Also, will I be able to drive it to nearby states in Tamilnadu and Kerala?
I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.