My mother and her in law jointly own land at Hindàlaga Gram Panchayat,Belagavi.Both are deceased now and we as legal heirs have requested for entering our names.But authorities are not responding. What to do ?

Obtain the Family tree Certificate and work on transferring the property to legal heirs  

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide