Answered on September 09,2019
- Completely filled application form, duly signed by both bridegroom and bride
- Original wedding card.
- Proof of address of bride and bridegroom – Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ House Rent Agreement/ Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill. The address proof must be in one of the applicant’s name.
- Age proof of bridegroom and bride – Mark sheet of 10th standard with the date of birth mentioned on it or Passport.
- Identity proof of bridegroom and bride – Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID card / Driver’s License.
- 2 passport sized photographs each of bridegroom and bride
- 6 copies of joint photographs of bridegroom and bride in 2B size.
- 2 photographs of the bride and bridegroom wearing their marriage dress and are clearly seen taking part in the marriage ceremony (preferably with their families).
- Separate marriage affidavits in prescribed format from bridegroom and bride
- Aadhar card
- Affidavit in case of name change of bride after the marriage.
- The newspaper in which the information of the bride’s name change was published.
- In how many days the incentives will come for intercaste marriage? Write Answer
- How many days it will take for intercaste marriage amount to transfer our account in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have applied for registered marriage in Karnataka. They have asked for the 10th marksheet and community certificate but I have lost my 10th mark sheet and I have Xerox copy attested by government officials. İs xerox ok or else I have to reapply for the original? Write Answer
- I have already applied for the incentive for intercaste marriage in Karnataka from Social Welfare Department, some 6 months back. We have not got any amount from the government. What to do? Write Answer
- How much days it will take to get assistance after I apply for the inter-caste marriage scheme? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.