Answered on February 01,2018
Following documents are required to get Birth Certificate, if the birth is not already registered at the time of birth.
- Get Non-Availability Certificate from the BBMP.The Non-Availability Certificate is an acknowledgement or endorsement from the authorities stating that the certificate is not available with them. Applicants have to fill a form and submit it to the BBMP authorities, who will then verify the data and issue the acknowledgement
- Joint Photo Affidavit of Parents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Photo ID of Applicant
- If the Child is born at residence, affidavit from Parents. In case of Hospital Birth, Certificate from Hospital.
- I was born in Mysore in 1998, I only have my mothers hospital discharge sheet with my gender and birth name and with my fathers name mentioned in the address. It has my date of birth mentioned in it as well. From where do I get my birth certificate issued? Should I go to Mysore or can I get it done in Bangalore? Write Answer
- What to do as Police is asking for birth certificate or school leaving certificate for Passport and I don't have? Write Answer
- ഗ്രാമസഭാ യോഗം എങ്ങനെ ഉള്ള സ്ഥലങ്ങളിൽ ആണ് കൂടണ്ടത്? എന്താണ് മാനദണ്ഡം? Write Answer
- Enaku 10th 12th birth certificate illai eppadi passport apply pannurathu? Write Answer
- How to make ECNR passport without 10th pass certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.