Answered on February 01,2018
Following documents are required to get Birth Certificate, if the birth is not already registered at the time of birth.
- Get Non-Availability Certificate from the BBMP.The Non-Availability Certificate is an acknowledgement or endorsement from the authorities stating that the certificate is not available with them. Applicants have to fill a form and submit it to the BBMP authorities, who will then verify the data and issue the acknowledgement
- Joint Photo Affidavit of Parents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Photo ID of Applicant
- If the Child is born at residence, affidavit from Parents. In case of Hospital Birth, Certificate from Hospital.
- How can I find ancestors residential proof or school leaving certificate before 1960 in pune? My grandparents used to stay in pune before 1960, but they left pune due to pansheth dam flood. How can I find any document or record stating their caste ? Write Answer
- How to get birth certificate by a 40 years old person who has misplaced his original birth certificate issued by BBMP? Only Voter id and Aadhar card available. Write Answer
- How to change the initial in birth certificate of my son in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- I had my old birth certificate. Now as a part of my further studies I need to submit the birth certificate in printed format. However, when I searched the certificate in sevana online certificate, I was not able to find them. What should I do? Write Answer
- How to change name in birth certificate in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.