Answered on January 18,2019
Following documents are required.
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Ration card
- Pregnancy reports
- Bank account details linked with Aadhar card
- ജനന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിൽ തെറ്റ് തിരുത്താൻ അപേക്ഷ സമർപ്പിച്ചാൽ എത്ര സമയത്തിനുള്ളിൽ തെറ്റ് തിരുത്തിയ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ഓൺലൈലിൽ ലഭിക്കും? Write Answer
- I have got my passport issued without 10th marksheet submission. Now I want to submit 10th marksheet to get ECNR passport. How much will I be charged? Write Answer
- I have recently completed my btech ,now I want apply for passport should I apply as student or what option should I select? Write Answer
- How can NRIs rectify incorrect date in their birth certificate? Write Answer
- What is the procedure to include name on birth certificate of my daughter 5 months old in Karnataka. Hospital provided birth certificate has no name in it.Can permanent address be changed in birth certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.