The URN given to me to check Aadhar update status is incorrect. Is there any other way available to check the Aadhar update status?
Yes the alternative method is described as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Select the Download Aadhar option under the Enroll and get Aadhar section.
- After that, click on the “I have an Aadhar” option.
- You will be asked some details, enter them and wait for the OTP to be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Validate and Download.
- You will now find that the details that you wished to update have already been updated in the system and the updated Aadhar will now be available for download.
- If not – this means that the request is in process.