Answered on July 31,2023
Yes, Bank verifies the original documents and demands photocopy or soft copy of the following documents
- Parent deed
- sale deed
- Encumbrance certificate till date
- Current year property tax receipt
- ID proof
Seller should provide the above documents to process buyer's home loan
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- എങ്ങനെ എന്റെ അഡ്രെസ്സ് change ചെയ്യാം പ്രമാണത്തിൽ? Write Answer
- How to get SPOA registered in karnataka for property in Gujarat and Maharashtra? Write Answer
- Can i buy a non conversation land in Bangalore near mylsandndra for construction of an house? Write Answer
- I applied for Khata transfer online and after all the procedure I'm given only one certificate called Uttara Patra. Is uttara Patra the khata certificate? And what is pramana Patra and Extract? Would we be also getting pramana? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.