Answered on March 04,2018
In case your passport has not been damaged beyond recognition, i.e. passport number is legible, name is legible and photo is intact, then you can apply for re-issue of passport under the Tatkaal scheme. But, if passport has been damaged beyond recognition, then you cannot apply under the Tatkaal scheme. In that case, you need to visit Passport Officer at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra to get the passport on urgent basis.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- What are the procedures to change my name on passport ?
- Is it possible to change my signature in passport ?