My passport booklet got damaged. I want to go abroad on urgent basis. What should I do?

Tinku Tinku
Answered on March 04,2018

In case your passport has not been damaged beyond recognition, i.e. passport number is legible, name is legible and photo is intact, then you can apply for re-issue of passport under the Tatkaal scheme. But, if passport has been damaged beyond recognition, then you cannot apply under the Tatkaal scheme. In that case, you need to visit Passport Officer at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra to get the passport on urgent basis.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question