My and my husband are staying abroad and i have a property in my name in Karnataka which i intend to sell. Can i give POA to my husband (execute in the country i am staying in) so that my husband can travel to india and execute the sale on my behalf?

Yes, possible

You can give POA to your husband in the country where you live now so your husband can travel to Karnataka to register the sale deed on your behalf. 

In a separate answer, we wrote the detailed procedure to execute POA in abroad for property sale in India, linking the answer below for your reference

All the best for your sale!

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question