Answered on April 07,2022
We may mention the khata number in General power of attorney (GPA) but khata is not mandatory to register GPA.
In GPA, following information are mandatory.
- Principal & attorney name, residential address
- Basic terms & conditions of GPA
- Property schedule
- Signature of principal and witnesses
We provide assistance to register GPA, to opt for our service, please click the below Whatsapp button.
Thank you for reading…
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- What are the steps to be followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online? The katha tranfer for release deed. Write Answer
- Do I need to visit BBMP Ward OFFICE to submit Khata related all documents again if I have applied for Online Khata and required documents already uploaded during application time and application already in “Documents Verified” stage ? Write Answer
- How khata to be transferred to his children when the head of family dies? Write Answer
- How can I get licence for building new house in kumki land? Write Answer
- What is the difference between Khata bifurcation and Khata transfer? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.