Answered on June 13,2018
Yes, for updation in Aadhaar, either Demographic or Biometric, you have to pay Rs. 25/- to the service provider each time you get your details updated. You can check this link for fee related to various Aadhar related updates.
Answered on February 02,2019
From January 2019, Aadhar update fee is INR 50.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?