If I am a working lady under husband visa, how to apply for ILOE?

Please note that regardless of whether you are under a golden visa or a family visa, as long as you work in the private sector (under MOHRE, free zones, semi-government, or under immigration) or in the Federal Government Sector, you must subscribe to avoid fines and penalties.

SourceThis answer is provided by ILOE-Help.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Unemployment Insurance Scheme UAE

Unemployment Insurance Scheme provides security for employees who lost their jobs due to reasons other than disciplinary action or resignation until they find a new job. The insurance schem..
  Click here to get a detailed guide