Answered on July 24,2018
Presently there is no policy to give up Aadhat. However, Aadhar holders can secure their
Biometric Authentication as per need by locking or unlocking Biometrics using "Lock/Unlock Biometrics" functionality at UIDAI website.
Procedure to lock Aadhaar biometrics:
- Go to https://resident.ui..
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security code/captcha
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- You will receive the OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP. Click on “Verify”
- Click on “Enable Biometric Locking” and click “Enable”
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?