I want my FASTag balance to be transferred back to my bank account as I am selling my car. How to do it?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Answered on February 09,2023

You have to raise a surrender request in the customer portal of myfastag app. & then raise a wallet closure request, upload your cheque & you will get the unused amount refunded back to your account.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..


How to fix fastag issues?

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Learn More