Answered on March 10,2022
We are sorry to inform that in case of name mismatch you are not able to pull your documents in DigiLocker. To fetch any document in DigiLocker your Aadhaar name should exactly match with your document name. Please update your name in Aadhaar first than try to fetch your document in Digilocker.
Please try the following options
1)Make sure that the full name/DOB that you want in your DigiLocker account is updated on your Aadhar card
2)Log In using your Aadhaar number and click on Browse> Click on Aadhaar> Click again to update Aadhaar card/Complete eKYC
3)Once you submit the OTP, the full name will be updated as per Aadhaar
4)You will not be able to change name or DOB anything different than Aadhaar
In case of any issue write to us with screenshot of error and your Aadhaar/ Mobile number.
Note: UIDAI usually take 15-20 days for the data updation. Please visit UIDAI website and download your eAdhaar. This will tell you if your data is actually updated with Aadhaar or still in process.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My aadhar is already registered with Digilocker but i forgot my pin.Also I don't have my registered mobile number. What can i do for login? Write Answer
- I have created my baby's Digilocker account. However, when I am trying to fetch the doc, the error says: cannot be uploaded. The aadhar is present under the issued doc as well as drive section. Write Answer
- My date of birth was initially wrong when I had registered for Digilocker. Now I have updated the Date of Birth correctly in Aadhar. But Digilocker is still showing old wrong Date of Birth. Is there a way to rectify it in DigiLocker ? Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- How to add my children in digiloker same number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.