Answered on March 23,2018
It is done in Bangalore one centres. Now many banks also do this. It is better to do from banks as it is less crowded.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can anyone share the Aadhaar consent form format for applying widow pension scheme in Tamil Nadu?
- In my PPO and Bank a/c name is mentioned as Balasubramanian N. In my PAN Card and Aadhaar card my name is mentioned as Narayanan Balasubramanian. Now many of my Bank Deposits and Post Office Deposit and SB a/c are opened in the name of NARAYANAN BALASUBRAMANIAN based on the PAN and Aadhaar card produced as Photo ID and address proof. In the event of my demise what name has to be furnished in the death certificate for sanction of family pension in favour of my wife and claim refund of the deposits with banks and post offices to my nominee Son on maturity. Do I need to go for a name change as Narayanan Balasubramanian instead of Balasubramanian N?
- Aadhar card se link mobile number kitne din mein ho jata hai?
- I update my address on Aadhar card. How many days it will take?
- I have applied for updating my new mobile number on aadhar card in my nearby postoffice. They asked me to wait for 72 hrs. As those hours have been completed but still my new mobile number has not yet been updated.Why?
- I passed Ev supervisor. How to start own aadhar enrolment centre?
- Namdhu CSC ID IDE Aadhar operator certificate IDE adre BC code illa nanu aadhar center open madbahuda?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.