Answered on June 08,2018
For getting a duplicate PAN card, you need to know your PAN Number.
If you don't remember your original PAN number, visit the link provided below to get your pan number
If you remember original PAN number, you can get a duplicate copy by submitting the application online (https://www.onlines..) by choosing "Changes or Corrections in existing PAN Data/ Reprint of PAN Card"
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.