Answered on December 17,2019
The recently amended income tax law allows an individual to quote his/her Aadhaar number in lieu of PAN where quoting of PAN is mandatory. The recent changes allow an individual to give his/her landlord's Aadhaar number to the employer to claim house rent allowance (HRA) exemption, provided the landlord has either linked his Aadhaar with PAN or he has not obtained the PAN yet.
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- How can I get a Domicile Certificate as I don't have an Aadhar card?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?