Answered on December 10,2017
This must have happen if you have placed multiple Aadhar update requests.
All you need to do now is to check if the corrections have been made and the Aadhar has been updated or not. If your Aadhar is updated, you no longer need to worry about the URNs.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?