I have only 10th pass certificate.Can I get Pan Card?

Sam Sam
Answered on January 19,2018

If you have driving license or passport with you, then you can apply for pan card because these documents acts as your ID proof, address proof and Age proof.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question