My name and father's name is wrong in PAN, I haven't linked it to Aadhaar yet. Now I am thinking to apply for a new card, instead of getting the correction done in old card. Will there be any problem with this?

Answered on April 13,2023

If you apply for new, there will be double pan. It is illegal having more than one pan u/s 272b  penalty 10000.

Hence, You should apply for correction. You may opt our services for any pan related issues at
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question