Answered on April 13,2023
If you apply for new, there will be double pan. It is illegal having more than one pan u/s 272b penalty 10000.
Hence, You should apply for correction. You may opt our services for any pan related issues at email@example.com
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is it possible to open a new zero balance account with just an Aadhar card if I don't have a PAN? Which bank offers such accounts? Write Answer
- Is it possible to change the Date of Birth in my Aadhaar card to match the DOB on my PAN card? I only have the PAN card as the correct proof of my DOB. Could you kindly suggest the process for changing the DOB in my Aadhaar card to match the one on my PAN card? Write Answer
- I have changed my surname in pan card and now I want to change my surname in my sbi account. What to do? Write Answer
- Under LRS we cannot remit funds towards margin trading, however can we open a company abroad and transfer funds to the company account and do derivative trading under company name ? Write Answer
- How can I cancel my e pancard? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.