I have not received my PAN Card even after two months of applying. What should I do ?

Costa Costa
Answered on June 08,2018

The income-tax department has an electronic portal for lodging PAN-related grievances through the Aayakar Sampark Kendra (ASK).


You can use this portal to submit your grievances pertaining to an application for PAN submitted to either UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd (UTITSL) or National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL).

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question