Answered on June 13,2018
There are 2 ways to get it.
- You have used an email id to register with IRCTC in the beginning. Open that mail box and search for “ticketadmin” in it. Mail will have your user name and password
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to IRCTC informing that you have forgotten your username and password and you know your registered mail id. You will get an auto generated reply assigning an ID with your correspondence. It is assigned Ticket ID and it is used to track the details of your complaint in the future. You can then call up IRCTC using this ticket ID as reference to get your user id. IRCTC customer care number is available here.( https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/contact.jsf)
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have booked 2 Tickets. The Train Departure Time is 06:20 PM onthis Day. Chart is not yet prepared.I'm in Waiting list 5. Will my Tickets get Confirmed or not? Write Answer
- How to download counter ticket online? I am traveling only with photo of ticket. Ticket collector is charging me. Write Answer
- Is there any chance to get waiting list tatkal ticket to get confirm? Write Answer
- I lost my old irtc number. But emails are same. How to add new mobile no? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.