Answered on June 13,2018
There are 2 ways to get it.
- You have used an email id to register with IRCTC in the beginning. Open that mail box and search for “ticketadmin” in it. Mail will have your user name and password
- Send an email (email@example.com) to IRCTC informing that you have forgotten your username and password and you know your registered mail id. You will get an auto generated reply assigning an ID with your correspondence. It is assigned Ticket ID and it is used to track the details of your complaint in the future. You can then call up IRCTC using this ticket ID as reference to get your user id. IRCTC customer care number is available here.( https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/contact.jsf)
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can I booked I ticket? Write Answer
- How to book tickets 4 hours before train departure? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.