Answered on September 15,2022
Please do contact Sakala helpline 08044554455 for more clarifications.
Answered on September 30,2022
If you have a GSC number you can raise appeal in Sakala against the delay in disposal of application. Respective competent officer shall go through your appeal request.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I am from Karnataka, I have applied for building licence from Rural development and Panchayat Raj 3 months back. But it's been rejected without giving any reasons now. What should I do? Write Answer
- Applied BBMP Khata transfer, 30 days ago. From many days it is pending at "Documents verified". What is to be done further? Write Answer
- Is there a server issue in the Kaveri app, as I'm unable to see the automatic fetching of Executant 1 details for uploading the Sale deed? Write Answer
- I have been trying to view and download from kaverionlinne.karnataka.gov.in site from last 1 month and everytime I try, it displays as error message "Alert: Error occured while processing the request, Please try again later..." Please can you help? Write Answer
- Can I apply for HRMS education department CPI office services through SAKALA? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.