Answered on December 10,2017
If you have filed a complaint relating to the Aadhar, you can check the complaint status online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official Resident UIDAI’s portal which is https://uidai.gov.in/your-aadhaar/help.html
- On theLeft-hand side bottom of the page, you will see a link that says “Grievance”, click on it.
Or simply call on 1947 for the quick status of your complaint.
Answered on January 29,2019
You can call toll free number 1947 for getting any queries related to aadhaar answered.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?